Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nifty Site I like: Cryoflesh

This shopping site is going to appeal most to cybergoths. I have not bought anything from it, but it's glow wear is unique and seems more complicated than going to the dollar store and buying glow sticks and flashing bracelets or necklaces.

Again, I have not shopped with this company so I can't vouch for the quality of received products or shipping process. The products are a bit pricey and I do think some of these items would be easy to make "knock-offs". Again, you can find glow sticks at the dollar store.

If it's between a bill or shopping do pay the bill and go the dollar store route. Also, if you are just trying out cybergoth to see if you like it, you may want to go cheaper.

Either way, I find myself returning to Cryoflesh to ooh at the wonderful glowing things. If this is your style or if you are intrigued by the style, check this site out.

Cryoflesh  I recommend the  face mask section labeled "Mask". Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have purchased clothes from Cryoflesh. I bought the Chikara pants when they were available. The sizing isn't on, and she "Crystal", doesn't tell you truthfully either. I asked type of material, etc. The pants are awesome. But after forking over $100 and her saying the clothes are handmade....I found the exact same pair on Girl Do Rock (ebay seller) for $34.99, free shipping).....imagine my outrage and then me questioning her about this and she then removing the pants from her site and not responding to other emails about other clothes I was interested in. My boyfriend's sister also owns quite a few items from there: very nice pants, but again....seems like you can get them elsewhere. I only oooh and aaad at cryoflesh but I always look elsewhere. Just like their Millenium Moon set from Lip Service, found the piece I wanted cheaper: on ebay. So be wary if you do buy from Cryoflesh. OH! She also overcharges on shipping (which is illegal, you aren't supposed to price gouge on shipping). She charges 10.01 (or it did to send to me) and I found out it only cost her 7.14 to send. Hmm, very shady site to me.

    ReplyDelete